Lost erection is a difficult situation not only for a man but for his partner either. Very often a woman doesn’t help a man and even compounds the problem with inadequate reaction and actions. But exactly the right behavior of a woman contributes to the solution of the problem.
What Women should Know about a Male Erection
The occurrence of erection is a complex process involving the nervous system, blood vessels and smooth muscles of the penis. Initially, under the influence of sexual arousal, the brain sends signals to the nerve endings in the penis, so it becomes bigger and hardens.
Wrong functioning of one of the systems provokes the violation of a male erection. A woman should know and convince her partner that a partial disorder of erectile function doesn’t mean that it’s impotence. This is a temporary phenomenon that’s successfully cured under an immediate contact with a doctor.
A Man has Lost Potency: what a Woman should do and what shouldn’t
According to psychologists, erectile dysfunction causes almost similar feelings in both partners: frustration, dissatisfaction, fear of being ostracized, awkwardness. The problem is that a lot of pairs aren’t able to discuss the problem sincerely, as a result, each of them remains with their difficulties and experiences alone. It’s important to find needy words for support and think what to do with the problem if it’s happened.
Separately we should say about the most common mistakes of women. So, you shouldn’t:
- show excessive concern about the failed man. This attention emphasizes the ineptitude and exacerbates the depression;
- say, that it doesn’t matter for you: it looks like you’re ignoring the problem of the partner;
- if you wish for intimacy, and your man suddenly has lost the erection, don’t look for an immediate solution of the problem and don’t demand continue. It’ll worsen the situation and increase stress. The best way out is to stand over sex for another time;
- if your partner has erectile dysfunction, don’t discuss the problem with your friends, colleagues or relatives. The only one person who you may share with is a doctor;
- despite the difficulties in intimate life, refrain from recrimination, accusations of sexual impotence and showdown.
The first that should be done if there’s the problem changing the partner’s lifestyle. The male’s body needs a certain set of vitamins, trace elements and nutrients. Try to minimize the amount of fatty and spicy food. You should add the products full of zinc. Marine fish, shrimps, honey, eggs, celery, ginger, parsley affect the male potency positively. Some foods, such as meat, require a lot of energy. Take it into account when planning the menu for a romantic dinner.
Restful sleep at night, lack of stresses, refusal of bad habits are much more important than you think of them.
You can cook the broths and tinctures from herbs to your partner after the consultation with a physician, of course. They will not give an instant effect, but a regular use is possible to achieve a certain result. Take the ginseng root, nettle, aloe for the purpose.
When is it better to Send the Life Partner to a Specialist?
Erectile dysfunction comes slowly if it’s caused by organic factors. In this case, the refection can take more time, because it’s necessary to treat the sickness causing the potency. Don’t despair! Nowadays medicine offers a lot of ways to regain male enhancement. These are the treatment options and medications. In the extreme case, a patient can rely on surgery and prosthetics.
The main role of a loving woman is supporting her man in this difficult period of his life. It is much easier to deal with the problem when you’re together!